January 18, 2014

Promise

(I really like the view from my front door... and I forgive all the cars and trucks that make our road a busy one)

The rainbow began as a promise, and the rainbow keeps on living because God's promises never end. 

I see lots of rainbows here... I think I said that a few weeks ago, but it's so true! Sometimes, rainbows point my mind back to Noah's days and the very first rainbow. This week, I thought of one of my current favourite promises.

The Lord is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear? 
The Lord is the strength of my life, of whom shall I be afraid? 
Psalm 27:1. 

I have no reason to fear because my life is in the Creator's hands. He who puts a bow in the sky as a promise is faithful and can be my light and salvation. 

1 comment:

sarah said...

Wow, that rainbow is stunning!!!!!