It is funny living in the SDA world. Instead of saying,
"Wow! You're 21! You're old enough to do all of the things that you've always wanted to do!"
They say things like:
"Wow! Your'e 21! You're old enough to do all of the things that you've never wanted to do!"
Yep. That's right. Ripe old age of 21. I have always wanted to be 21. When I was thirteen, most people dreamed of being 16. I dreamed of being in my 20s. Now that it is here, I still feel very young and so immature and so unready for life.
But part of growing up is living in the present and growing.
Here are a few pictures from my special weekend. I am very blessed to have my sister nearby and so many friends that have found a special place in my heart.
My weekend started out by going on an exclusively sister camping trip to Chillhowie where we feasted on all of the best camp foods- including bread on a stick.








3 comments:
I would say you are pretty good at life. Bread on a stick excluded :)
Nice pictures:) I like the flower pics a lot too:) That's funny... I always wanted to be in my 20s too. You're old enough to do almost everything that you ever wanted to do, but you're still young enough not to kill yourself in the process:) Haha.
Enjoy being young and immature. It doesn't last forever. :) haha. kidding...it does! :) or at least it feels like it sometimes.
Post a Comment