June 4, 2013

Sight

Postlude to yesterday morning's post on seeing life through other people's eyes. 

Eyes. 

Yesterday my eyes were fine. Well, kind of. They were a little irritated so I took out my contacts, assuming that it would solve the issue. I also happened to make an eye appointment for that afternoon. Not for my slightly irritated eyes, but because I wanted to get my prescription updated before I move out of the country. 

Flat out miracle. 

By the time my eye appointment comes, I can hardly drive. I can hardly see. The pain was intense. It felt like there was glass in my eye. 

I thought I was crazy for making an appointment for that day. I didn't have the time. 

God is one step ahead (or three or four!) and I'm thankful that the doc got me fixed up (epithelial tear) before I flew out today. 

Postlude to the postlude; my eye is much better. Grateful for the gift of vision!

1 comment:

Elissa Lombard said...

Oh, I'm so glad it worked out!! *Sigh of relief*