Months ago, during my Ireland application process, I was asked to draw a picture of my family. I wonder what the psychoanalyst thought of my picture. I came across it today... and it made me wonder.
According to my limited training, you have a healthy family. Your parents are next to each other, which is a good sign, and you also stuck to the typical oldest to youngest siblings, left to right. You put a lot of detail into your work too! Which is just cool, I don't know what that means. ;)
3 comments:
According to my limited training, you have a healthy family. Your parents are next to each other, which is a good sign, and you also stuck to the typical oldest to youngest siblings, left to right. You put a lot of detail into your work too! Which is just cool, I don't know what that means. ;)
I think its very nice!
i just love this. :D
Post a Comment