My summer highlights in a few pictures.
In May we graduated Andrew.
We are so proud of him!
In May I visited my long-armed and long-torsoed friend Heather in Savannah, GA.
My next stop was at John and Martina's wedding in MD. Dead camera until after the wedding. So I have some pictures of cute goats and Christy!
In June we graduated our Depression Recovery class! I am proud of them too.
Fort Mose in June. I love this quiet spot in the marshes.
At the end of June I spent a weekend in NC. LOVE THAT STATE. So pretty. And this waterfall? I slid down it too! Can you believe it? It's called Turtle Back Slide and really fun.
I celebrated the 4th of July in TN. Had fun with my friends and ate some pretty amazing food. :)
In July I went home to visit my family and for Oklahoma Campmeeting.
Family time in the pond.
Good times.
Campeeting!
Luke and his bride-to-be :)
And only a few weeks later in August, Elisa and Allyson came to visit me! They rock. Miss you girls!
Made some new friends this past week. We visited some other new friends in Daytona yesterday. It was a special Sabbath.
Our other Sabbath highlight yesterday: We sliced into Granny's famous cheesecake that I made. Sooo yummy. Vegan Blackberry Cheesecake goodness. Thanks for the recipe, Granny!
Kids are going back to school, the sun isn't so blazing, and there is a flowerpot of mums on my dining room table, which tells me that fall is allllmoooossst here. (!)
:)









3 comments:
What a fun summer!
~your long torsoed and armed friend ;) haha!
Was not expecting to see myself in this list! haha - yay for J&M's wedding!
And that cheesecake looks AMAZING!
Fun times! :) (Now with fall comes the real party... ;))
Post a Comment