March 23, 2012

Friday Sigh

This week was my first week off of orientation. Co-workers supported me, mother encouraged me, and God sustained me. It was hard- but not as hard as I expected it to be. It will get easier.

I have two days off before I have another set of three days in a row. But let's not think about that right now.

I am calling it a productive Friday. Laundry done (new washer & dryer in the apt laundry room!). Groceries purchased. Floors mopped. Went to beach. Made hummus.

Now it's time for the Friday sigh. Ahhh.

You know you are spoiled when you bemoan the fact that you only went to the beach twice in one week.

"Give your burdens to the LORD and He will sustain you." Psalm 55:22

2 comments:

Heather said...

There is nothing quite like a Friday sigh! Knowing you have survived another week and have all of Sabbath to enjoy...*happy sigh. Hope your weekend was very restful and rejuvenating.

Jena Roach said...

Aren't Fridays wonderful?
Even if we don't get the laundry done, they are the highlight of my week :)

So wonderful.