Recently, I have felt a little out of rhythm in life. A little lost in the music, disenchanted with the song, just humming along instead of grabbing the mic.
I don't really know where I am going with this, but I am going to follow Family Life Radio's advice and try to start doing some intentional living.
Also, I am reading a book called 1,000 Gifts by Ann Voskamp. She has a blog that is nice too. What I have gleaned thus far, is that even when we are not where we want to be in life, to be more thankful, to take time out of our busy time-oriented lives to actually live and enjoy life. I need that. Am I the only one? I don't think so.
So, I am going to intentionally try to live more abundantly. That means more God, less me. More thankfulness, less complaining. More trusting, less stressing.
I want the rhythm of my life to be in harmony with God.
1 comment:
You too? :) That book's a life-changer.
Post a Comment