May 23, 2011

What the World Needs Now.

No...
what I need now:

Is Jesus.
The Holy Spirt.
God's will.

I need them in EVERY part of my life. To be who I am, to change me into who I need to be.

More recently than ever I have seen my failures, shortcomings, and just how much I cannot live an aimless life on this earth and still claim to be a Christian. Living in a garden of spiritual drought when I could live an Eden.

Mindi and I were the only ones in Sabbath School this week. We had a great Bible study on the Holy Spirit and I want to go re-read Acts of the Apostles now.

Do you think life is void of purpose? Maybe you just need to refocus- with the help of the Holy Spirit. Great things will happen.




1 comment:

Melody said...

So true!! Thanks for this post...

How are you Emily...long time...! I guess if I take time to read more, I'll learn more. Just good to see your face...