I am thankful that my parents decided to have a house full of children. What would I do without my siblings? Especially Elisa.
We share a love for baking, thrifting, music, Herdez Green Salsa, Luigi's Italian Ice, and all things beautiful.
I still have the bad habit of putting my wet towel on her bed (a chronic disorder that I have struggled with since childhood) and putting her work pants in the dryer instead of hanging them up to dry. There are bigger problems in life, and I think these small ones can be ironed out.
I come home from work and she leaves for work. She doesn't even have to make her bed, she simply hangs her blanket off the edge of her top bunk to make me a dark tent to sleep in during the day.
Come and visit our small abode, we always have a treat in our fridge to share.
4 comments:
how lovely!
aww. its great having you around, even with too many skillets and all. (You dried my pants!?!?) ((its ok))
I actually haven't dried your pants. yet. It's a fear you have put in me though. So far only YOU have done my laundry. Thanks.
Aw, you are back! I am glad for both of you.
Post a Comment