July 28, 2010

The Crew


Here is a blog that I have wanted to post for a month or so: people that make the farm roll.

Brother Andrew: He brings joy and intensity into every deed he does.

Dad: the ever patient hay instructor and head hauncho.

Heather: The natural farm girl. We were delighted to have her be one of us for one month.
Mom: The irreplaceable superwoman.

The faithful Brodie. "Wake up, Emily! James is already here to work!"

Sister Elisa: A joy to have for a few days. Home is always brighter with her around.

Anna: A fun and silly child that actually has a hard time eating corn without her front teeth.

Sandra: She kept us eating ice cream.

Brother Luke: Without him, many things would not happen.

Myself: Luke's sidekick.

Madalyn: A child that likes to make fun and silly faces.

Lydia: Sweet Lydia with an ever ready smile and a tender heart.

Just because they are such good helpers.

Thanks for making an awesome summer, crew!

7 comments:

Elisa said...

oh what i would give to have been on the summer crew. i am proud of you guys.

Emily said...

I almost put you on... then didn't know if it really counted. In spirit.

Andrea said...

I feel like I got an intro to a documentary I'd really like to see. :)

Stella said...

Great shots! Loved spending time with your family! So peaceful and beautiful!

Elisa said...

Oh, I wasn't trying to get you to add me, I just wish I could have been there more. thanks though

Heather said...

I'd be a part of that crew any time.

Paula said...

Loved the crew overview. How nice to see pictures of some I had only heard about. Where do I go to apply? :)