LRC
These three letters bring a flood of emotions for nursing majors at SAU (and a few reported rumors of the Theo majors as well). This is where big realizations are made, such as: "I passed!" or "I have to take this semester again..." This is where you sit in front of a computer screen for hours, taking tests, practicing "ProCalc" and watching highly entertaining videos on how to communicate effectively, along with other various an serious topics. Sounds fun, huh?
Today I felt very accomplished coming out of the LRC. I had my first exposure to NCLEX review questions this week. I have been trying to pass the questions, again. and again. Let me just say that it has left me at a loss of words... But praise God, I finally passed! Well, at least the NCLEX review. Tomorrow I have a whoppin' exam (well, two actually), and then another nursing exam on Tuesday. Some might say that I am Living Ridiculously Crazy (LRC), but the flood of emotions that comes over me when people mention the LRC will one day become more meaningful when I have really truly passed the NCLEX.

1 comment:
So proud of you! Glad you passed today! Proud of you for working so hard. Love ya!
Post a Comment