July 20, 2008

excitement

Here is a brief list of some exciting things I have been up to lately.

  • walking in typhoon rain
  • preparing for classes
  • shopping in a gigantic mall for a very long time (too expensive, didn't buy anything)
  • taking pictures
  • eating with chopsticks

Mom & Dad, I am doing well and I feel very safe here. Don't worry about me. But please pray that the typhoon will die out and that classes will go well. love you:)

I hope to post pictures soon....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww...I'm so glad to see you're alive & awake:) I miss you lots, and I can't wait to see pictures! I have some friends over there: Rachel & Ronald, but you guys probably aren't at the same school. Anyway, I'll help pray for the typhoon too! See you soon:)

Brian said...

Are you really in Korea like the label says! Wow! I didn't know that. I hope you are having a good time. When are you coming back. I am leaving for Palawan as soon as I get my funds raised August/September. God bless keep in touch. Send an e-mail to me to remind me to put you on my mailing list. My e-mail adress is bnglass@southern.edu.

Joel said...

Wow Emily! Shama told me that you were in Korea and I had to get on and check for myself! Things sure happen fast eh? I hope you have some wonderful faith adventures:)

MissionSK said...

We are TOTALLY missing you. Canning tomatoes today...

MissionSK said...

I meant making hot sauce.