June 29, 2008

Korea



Yes, the rumor is true: I am headed to Korea at the end of July to teach English for several weeks. I am excited about this opportunity; every expense is paid for, and the doors slooowly opended for me to fly across the world. Praise God!

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Wow! That is awesome! I hope you have a wonderful time. :) We'll be looking forward to seeing lot's of pictures. ;)

Olivia Leigh Photography said...

How exciting, Emily! Can't wait to hear all about it. What an incredible opportunity!

Phoebe said...

What?? I didn't know that you were going to Korea!! That's so exciting! God bless you over there. :D We'll be almost close, at least the same continent. Maybe you could come visit us in Thailand for a couple days! hihihi, that would be fun! I'm in Thailand right now! Been here for almost 2 days, I think. I am getting over jet-lag, I think. Haven't had it too badly, thankfully. :D We are taking some classes, so I have been staying very busy! Hope to hear from you soon! Love you, girl! God bless in Korea.